ABLAZE Sanitary Clamp High Pressure Bolted Tri Clamp Clover Stainless Steel 304 (Tri-clamp: 1.5 Inch)
- Fits 1.5 and 3 Inch Tri-clamp,and easy tighten thumb screw
- Made of stainless steel 304,Higher corrosion resistance than the 302 grade stainless steel
- Preventing rust processes and for the whole body
- Fit for all other homebrew stuff sanitary fittings
- The bolts,lock nuts and brass hex nuts can be replaced easily as needed
ABLAZE High Pressure Clamps are constructed from 304 stainless steel and intended for use with sanitary Tri-Clamp fitting connections. Bolted double pin high pressure clamps are a significant upgrade from the standard clamp, with the ability to withstand twice the pressure of comparable sized single or double hinged clamps. High pressure bolted clamps are available in stainless steel SS304, with sizes ranging from 3/4 inch up to 12 inches. Larger sizes are available by special order. Intended for Tri Clamp fitting connection, high pressure clamps are commonly used in situations where temperatures fluctuate and PTFE gaskets are installed.
ABLAZE recommends that all high pressure clamps be tightened as per the table under "Specificiations" to apply proper pressure and ensure a solid, leak free seal. However, over tightening a high pressure clamp may cause the gasket to fail from over-compression and place too much tension on the clamp threads